Next Course: TBC; REGISTER INTEREST
Fee: £400 (Full Day)
£200 (Half Day)
At Surgical Art we believe that the ST3 interview does not just identify a potential Registrar, rather a future Consultant. This one day Mock Interview style structured course maintains this philosophy at the centre of its delivery. The first half of the day is aimed at those individuals who have not attended the 2 day Performing for the ST3 interview in Plastic Surgery and will provide an condensed version of the 2 day course. This will then flow into the afternoon mock interview session, where returning delegates will join.
This comprehensive programme crystallises the extensive research from a number of successful trainee experiences (including one who ranked 1st Nationally) and combines it with Surgical-Art’s unique approach to verbal & non-verbal communication skills, strategy and preparation taking you from application through to interview. Covering all elements of the interview you will have an opportunity to gain a higher order perspective to the interview. We will work with you to help display your strengths and maximise your chances to succeed.
Full day option (AM & PM)
Interview training + Assessment/feedback + Mock interview
- Overview of ST3 application & interview
- Practice at every station of the interview
- Feedback at every station
- Surgical-Art’s unique Body Language and Strategy input
- Extensive resources and ‘tips & tricks’ from trainees recently successful at the interview culminating in full simulation of the interview
Half day option (PM only)
Mock interview and feedback (for candidates who have attended Surgical-Art’s full 2 day course)
- Full simulation of the interview (except portfolio station)
Suitable for all trainees being interviewed in April 2018 and also for those preparing early for future interviews