Next Course: TBC; REGISTER INTEREST
Fee: £600 (£500 for Nurse/ENPs & Doctor/Nurse Trainees)
(10% discount offered when you book on more than one course or for returning candidates)
A sizeable component of Emergency Department practice is related to Plastic Surgery skills and referrals. This two day course aims to address two key components.
- To make confident clinical assessments, arrange appropriate investigations and refer to Plastic Surgery with accurate terminology.
- To use Plastic Surgical skills in Minor Surgery for selected cases.
- Face Trauma
- Hand Trauma
- Lower Limb Open Fracture
- Head & Neck Trauma
- Paediatric Face/Limb Trauma
- Limb Trauma Anatomy
- General Wound Assessment
- Debridement and Wounds Closure
- Burn Assessment and Dressings
- Facial Trauma Assessment
- Hand Trauma Assessment
- Tendon Assessments
- Nerve Assessments
- Application of Zimmer & Mallet Splints
This course is aimed at all levels of A&E/MIU Doctors and Nurses.